Friday, December 9, 2011

Goodbye London Town.

Goodbyes are never easy.
Especially saying goodbye to the most wonderful city in the world where I grew and learned thing about myself I never knew before. 
London is home. It doesn't feel right to leave it behind. 
But now its time to go to my real home
I can't believe that day is here.
It feels like yesterday I stepped off that plane with a bunch of girls I didn't know.
Now I'm going home with life long friends.
To me and my London family this will always be home:
Remember my project? CREATE is completely gone now.
The BYU London center holds countless girls semester after semester but to each of us it was our own home. There's a London bond unlike anything I've ever felt before. This door will forever be imprinted in my heart along with all the other places pictured above.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment